MaterialsWhite A4 Card
Silver Mirror Card
Double sided tape
Foam pads/silicone glue
What You Need to Do
- Score and fold an A4 card in half to make an A5 card blank. Measure across the fold to 15cm and cut off the excess to make a square card.
- On the front score from the top right hand corner down to the bottom left hand corner, fold and re-enforce using your bone folder.
- Cover the front below the score line and the inside back with mirror card.
- Print and cut out all the toppers from the papers and matt onto pink card. Cut out leaving a small even gap around the edges.
- Attach the main topper onto the front of the card below the score line. Attach a small sentiment to the top left hand corner with foam pads.
- Attach a sentiment topper to the inside back. Add gems for decoration and to act as a stopper.
- Finish by adding glitter highlights.
Reasons to Shop at Debbi Moore?
- Safe Ordering through Sagepay
- Secure Delivery with our trusted couriers
- Guaranteed Quality art and craft products