Project of the Month - December Large Decoupage Card
Create this stunning card by using the Free Santa Claus Large Decoupage sheets that we are giving you as a Christmas Present. Add them to your basket.
A4 White Card
Large Decoupage Sheets
Gems & Glitter
Double sided tape
Foam Pads/Silicone Glue
Quickie Glue Pen
What You Need to Do
1. From the website download the Free Santa Claus Large Decoupage. Print the sheets onto card. If your printer won’t take card, print onto paper then back all the sheets onto card to give support.
2. Cut out the decoupage and make up using foam pads or silicone glue. If using silicone put your work to one side to dry for about an hour to dry.
3. Cut a piece of card 14.cm x 21cm. Along the short edge measure and mark at 3.5cm, 7cm and 10.5cm. Score down the card at these marks. Fold as follows mountain fold, valley fold then mountain fold. This should create an M shape. Attach the decoupage to the front along the bottom. Attach a blank piece of card to the back along the bottom to create a tent shape. Attach the front and back together along the top.
4. Cut a small strip of acetate and attach to the back of the card. Pull it towards the front and attach a sentiment allowing it to hang over the front. (Nip the acetate slightly to keep it in place).
5. Finish by adding glitter highlights and self adhesive gems.