Project Of The Month August - Angels Scene Card
How to make a Scene Card from one of our Scene Cards CD ROMs.
MaterialsA4 White Card
Template from cd
Scene Card sheets from cd
Glue or double sided tape
Quickie Glue Pen
What You Need to Do
- Print the Scene card template from the cd. Transfer all the markings onto card cutting on the solid lines and scoring on the broken.
- Print out the Scene Card papers. If your printer will take it print directly onto card otherwise back onto card now and then cut out.
- Cover the back piece with the main scene attaching with double sided tape or glue.
- Attach the side posts onto the frame using tape or glue.
- Wrap the largest side section around the back of the scene towards the top and attach. Attach the frame on top.
- Wrap the middle sized pieces around the frame near the bottom. Attach layer 2 on top.
- Wrap the smallest side pieces around layer 2 near the bottom. Attach the front section on top.
- Use the extra elements to add extra interest and dimension to the scene.
- Finish with glitter highlights and gems.
You can also go here to download a step by step guide with pictures.
Reasons to Shop at Debbi Moore?
- Safe Ordering through Sagepay
- Secure Delivery with our trusted couriers
- Guaranteed Quality art and craft products