01 Art Deco Decadent Christmas - Feather Glamour
Glue or Double Sided Tape
Quickie Glue Pen
What You Need to Do1) Cut down you card to 18.5cm x 29.7cm, then fold in half to create your card blank. Mark and score at 8cm and 11.5cm. Using a bone folder fold back the first score line and then forward the second score line. This will create your card shape.
2) Cover the front and the inside back with backing paper using double sided tape or glue.
3) Cut out the ribbon strip and fix to the right hand side as shown.
4) Cut out your topper and sentiment, and back it with card to make it sturdier.
5) Attach white feathers to the back of the topper, then fix the topper onto the front panel, using silicone glue, (make sure you leave your work to dry for at least an hour).
6) Attach the sentiment on top of the topper using foam pads, allowing it to overhang as shown.
7) Finish off adding glitter highlights and gems to the card.
Reasons to Shop at Debbi Moore?
- Safe Ordering through Sagepay
- Secure Delivery with our trusted couriers
- Guaranteed Quality art and craft products