Flutterby Dreams - Spread Your Wings
MaterialsA4 Backing Paper
Contrasting Backing Papers
Doube Sided Tape
Foam Pads/Silicone Glue
Quickie Glue Pen
What You Need to Do1) Using A4 Card, mark and score at the 7.3cm and 22.2cm. This will create your gatefold card.
2) Cover all sections of your card with backing paper, using double sided tape or glue. Using your round punch curve your edges.
3) Using a contrasting paper cut down panels to fit into each of the panel doors as shown (remembering to curve your edges).
4) Using your topper matt and layer by cutting a piece of backing paper measuring 11.5xm x 16.5m. Then treble layer your topper using 3 other contrasting papers.
5) Cut out a few butterflies and fix them to the card using foam pads.
6) Cut out a sentiment and fix it to the card using wooden pegs as shown. Finish by adding gems around the card and the topper.
Reasons to Shop at Debbi Moore?
- Safe Ordering through Sagepay
- Secure Delivery with our trusted couriers
- Guaranteed Quality art and craft products