Shabby Chic Sports - Make a Splash
MaterialsA4 white card
Green Mirror Card
Glitter and gems
EquipmentBasic Craft Equipment
What You Need to Do1) Using your A4 card, fold in half to make an A5 card blank.
2) Cut out your backing paper and attach using double sided tape or glue.
3) Cut out your decoupage topper, layer up the image using foam pads or silicone glue. If using silicone glue leave your work to one side to dry for an hour. When doing the decoupage, you have the flexibility of choosing if you want to have all the layers or just a few for a more subtle look.
Use the decoupage door and hinge from your design sheet to create an open locker for a dimensional feel.
4) Matt and layer your topper with green mirror card and attach the topper to the centre of the card using foam pads to give more dimension.
5) Cut out a ribbon strip. Matt and layer
with the green mirror card. Fix to the bottom of the card as shown.
6) Cut out your chosen sentiments and using foam pads fix one to the main topper and one at the bottom of the card as shown.
7) To finish add glitter highlights to your topper using a quickie glue pen.
Reasons to Shop at Debbi Moore?
- Safe Ordering through Sagepay
- Secure Delivery with our trusted couriers
- Guaranteed Quality art and craft products