Oriental Promise - Especially for You
MaterialsWhite Card Blank
Double sided tape
Foam Pads/Silicone Glue
Quickie Glue Pen
What You Need to Do1) Cut down your card to measure 27cm x 14.5cm. Then score 3.9cm and 12.3cm from the left hand side.This will create your fold back card.
2) Using your backing paper attach to each section of your card blank using double sided tape or craft glue.
3) Cut out your main topper elements and layer up using foam pads or silicone glue.
4) Attach your main topper to the panel of your card using foam pads or silicone glue. If using silicone glue, please leave your work to dry for at least an hour.
5) Attach the extra topper to the right of your card as shown.
6) Choose your sentiment and fix to your card using foam pads and craft glue.
7) Add pearl drops to your card.
8) Finish by adding touches of glitter to your backing paper using a Quickie glue pen.
Reasons to Shop at Debbi Moore?
- Safe Ordering through Sagepay
- Secure Delivery with our trusted couriers
- Guaranteed Quality art and craft products