Art Deco - Merry Little Christmas
MaterialsA4 White Card
Double Sided Tape
Foam Pads/Silicone Glue
Quickie Glue Pen
What You Need to Do1) Using the A4 card, fold it in half, along the spine, measure 9.5cm along then cut down 6.5cm down.To make a stepper card fold the step section over to make a crease line, then fold it back.To finish push the step inside.
2) Cover the card with backing paper attaching with double sided tape or craft glue.
3)Cut out your decoupage topper and layer up all your elements using foam pads or silicone glue.Fix to the side step as shown.If using silicone put your work to one side to dry for at least an hour. 4) Cut out your ribbon strip and extra toppers and fix to the card as shown using double sided and craft glue.
5) Choose a sentiment topper and fix to the step using foam pads.
6) Using a Quickie Glue pen add ultra fine glitter add glitter highlights to the image.
7) Finish by adding self adhesive gems.
Reasons to Shop at Debbi Moore?
- Safe Ordering through Sagepay
- Secure Delivery with our trusted couriers
- Guaranteed Quality art and craft products