Make this stunning card depicting Christ's birth.
Materials• 2 x White A4 Card
• Coloured Card
• Distress Ink
What You Need to Do
- Cut a piece of card 21cm x 19 cm and Cover with backing paper.
Cut two pieces of card 15.5cm x 19cm. Measure along the shortest edge to 5cm then score down both pieces of card.
Wrap these small tabs around the back of the card and attach. Close the fronts to make a gatefold card.
- Attach a large topper to the inside back leaving an even gap
around the sides and bottom.
- Trim the top of the card the same shape as the topper leaving the same sized gap as the sides. Blend distress ink around the edges of the card using a small circular motion and just touching the edges.
- Cover each front with backing paper. Turn the card over and lightly draw the shape of the inside back onto the inside of the front gates.
Cut along the drawn line on each side. Blend distress ink around the fronts as before.
- Cover the inside fronts with backing paper again blending distress ink around the edges. Cut out two sentiment toppers and attach to each side of the gates.
Reasons to Shop at Debbi Moore?
- Safe Ordering through Sagepay
- Secure Delivery with our trusted couriers
- Guaranteed Quality art and craft products