Have a Mad Day!
You would have to be as mad as a mad hatter to not do this project!!
MaterialsLarge Square Card
Double sided tape
Foam Pads/Silicone Glue
Quickie Glue Pen
What You Need to Do
- Print off all your elements from the download section. Remember to print the chequered paper at 70%.
- Cut all your elements.
- Cover the front of the card with backing paper using double sided tape or glue.
- Then with chequered paper cut out some of the cream squares as shown, to give a dimension effect and show through the first backing paper. Fix to the centre of the card using double sided tape or glue.
- Fix your topper to the centre using foam pads.
- Then attach your ribbon strip to the left hand side using double sided tape or glue.
- Choose the sentiments you want to add to your card and fix one to the bottom right hand side with foam pads. The other bow in the middle and fix with foam pads to the top left as shown.
- Finish by adding a pocket watch embellishment to the card.
Reasons to Shop at Debbi Moore?
- Safe Ordering through Sagepay
- Secure Delivery with our trusted couriers
- Guaranteed Quality art and craft products