One Fine Lady Easel Card
Make this fabulous Card with ease using images from the new One Fine Lady Collection
Materials2 x A4 Card
Double sided tape
Foam Pads/Silicone Glue
Quickie Glue Pen
What You Need to Do
- Fold and A4 card in half to make an A5 card blank. Then fold the front layer in half to make a easel shape.
- Then cut out a rectangle measuring 20cm x 25cm. Fix this to the front of the easel with double sided tape or glue.
- Attach backing paper to this front rectangle and also attach backing paper to the inside back.
- Cut out and attach the topper to the front using foam pads to give dimension.
- Cut out a sentiment and attach to the inside back with foam pads to act as your stopper.
- Finish by adding glitter and gems.
Reasons to Shop at Debbi Moore?
- Safe Ordering through Sagepay
- Secure Delivery with our trusted couriers
- Guaranteed Quality art and craft products