John Palmers Wildlife
Check out this cute baby elephant from the brand new hand drawn collection from John Palmer.
Materials2 A4 White Card
Glue or double sided tape
What You Need to Do
1. Score and fold both A4 cards in half to make A5 card blanks. Measure across the fold to 13cm and cut down both cards.
2. Cut a piece of acetate 10cm x 29.7cm. Score and fold in half.
3. Attach one of the larger cards to the acetate matching up the score line using strong tape or glue. Then attach one of the smaller cards to the other end to make one long card. Attach the other cards to the inside sandwiching the acetate and matching the pieces.
4. Cut backing paper to fit the front sections as shown. Attach with double sided tape or glue.
5. Cut out a ribbon strip and fix across as shown.
6. Cut out the toppers and attach as shown using tape or glue.
7. To finish add sentiments to each section with foam pads as shown.
Reasons to Shop at Debbi Moore?
- Safe Ordering through Sagepay
- Secure Delivery with our trusted couriers
- Guaranteed Quality art and craft products