Get into those long Summer nights with this lovely Summer themed card project.
MaterialsWhite A4 Card
EquipmentBasic equipment including Scissors, ruler, pencil.
What You Need to Do
- Fold the A4 card in half to make an A5 card blank. From the left hand side along the fold measure and mark to 4cm. Do the same from the right hand side. From these marks draw a line down the card 6.5cm long. Cut along these lines through both thicknesses of card. Bend the middle section forwards and score with a bone folder. Then bend it backwards and score again. Open the card slightly and push the centre section inside. You have created a middle step card.
- Cover the front sections with backing paper.
- Back your chosen toppers onto card to give extra support and cut out.
- Secure a piece of string to the inside front so that it hangs across the centre as shown. Attach small toppers as if they are pegged onto the string.
- Attach a ribbon strip across the bottom. Then arrange the toppers around the card until you are happy with the arrangement. Attach using foam pads.
- To finish add glitter highlights and gems.
Reasons to Shop at Debbi Moore?
- Safe Ordering through Sagepay
- Secure Delivery with our trusted couriers
- Guaranteed Quality art and craft products