Christmas Pillow Box
Make these delightful pillowboxes for Christmas - perfect for giving as gifts or with gifts inside!
MaterialsPillow Box sheets of your choice
A4 Card x 2
Glue or double sided tape
Quickie Glue Pen
What You Need to Do
- Print out the Pillow Box sheets onto card or back onto card to give support.
- Cut on solid lines score on broken lines.
- Reinforce all score lines with a bone folder.
- Put strong double sided tape along the outside edges of the long sides of one piece of the box.
- Attach to the other piece carefully matching the scored lines.
- Gently push the box into its pillow shape and close both ends.
- If you wish you can secure one end with tape.
- Decorate with any embellishments, gems or glitter as you see fit.
Top Tip: Remember you can resize your boxes to any size you wish by changing the printer size in your Printer Properties. Perfect for presenting smaller gifts such as jewellery.
Reasons to Shop at Debbi Moore?
- Safe Ordering through Sagepay
- Secure Delivery with our trusted couriers
- Guaranteed Quality art and craft products