Fiskars Continuous Stamping Wheel
The starter set includes the Wheel, a black ink and the Pop Flower stamp
● Roll your stamping wheel and make unique stamped borders or backgrounds. Decorate easily your pages and cards. Create your own wrapping paper.
● How to Attach Stamps to Wheel
1. Grip each side of stamping wheel and pull to remove from base. Then, pull orange knobs on each side and keep pulling while opening wheel.
2. Select Continuous Stamp and hook holes onto notches inside wheel. Wrap Continuous Stamp around wheel and hook holes onto other side.
3. Close and lock wheel by pushing knobs in on each side. Replace wheel in base.
● How to Insert Ink Cartridge
1. With ink cartridge cover on top, insert knobs into corresponding notches in base until they click into place.
2. Remove cover and tilt ink cartridge toward the stamp until it clicks into place.
3. There are 3 notches on the body for adjusting ink cartridge position for deeper or lighter inking.
● First use:
1. Your Continuous Stamping Wheel™ is ready to be used, you just have to remove Ink Cartridge cover and tilt cartridge toward the stamp until it clicks into place.
2. Grip body as shown and begin rolling in any direction. Use notches built into the body to align repeat.
3. How to Clean: Tilt ink cartridge away from you. Replace cover and remove. Clean with soap and water. Remove stamp from wheel and store flat.
Why Buy from Debbi Moore Designs?
- Safe Ordering through Sagepay
- Secure Delivery with our trusted couriers
- Guaranteed Quality art and craft products
Customers who looked at this, also looked at
Write a review
Why not be the first to write a review for this product?
Write a review for Fiskars Continuous Stamping Wheel
Please use the form below to add a review for this product.
Your review will be vetted before it is approved for use on the site.
Your name will show beside your review but we will not show your email address on the site