Free Papers, Ideas and Templates
How to Use Enamelling Magic
Enamelling Magic is a brand new product that enables the user
to make enamel projects.
There are 3 different ways of using it
1.Using Enamel Magic with rubber stamps
- First using a versa mark clear pad, and ink a piece of card.
- Then sprinkle the powder on. Tip the excess off (do not tap it off). It
is very important that you don’t tap it off. Just remember to tip!
- Get your stamp ready and ink it up using a metallic ink.
- Then heat up the powdered area using a heat tool, then press the stamp
into the area whilst still hot.
versa mark and the colour will show through. We have used a purple
ink in the image above.If you use the clear Enamel Magic you can use any coloured
2. Using Enamel Magic with punches
- First using a versa mark clear pad ink a piece of thin card.
- Then sprinkle the powder on . With this technique you can tap off
- Then heat up the powdered area, once cooled punch out a enamel
3.Try tapping off different amounts for a different finish.Enamelling a picture
- Make sure that the paper picture is stuck to card.
- Then using a versa mark clear ink pad, ink the whole area.
- Sprinkle the clear Enamel Magic on, then tip the excess off.
- Use the heat tool to melt the area. Should you want an extra thick
look, quickly sprinkle a second layer on top whilst it is still hot and
heat the area.
For more information contact 01325 288185 or visitwww.debbimoore.co.uk
Reasons to Shop at Debbi Moore?
- Safe Ordering through Sagepay
- Secure Delivery with our trusted couriers
- Guaranteed Quality art and craft products