Art Deco Night at The Theatre Double Easel Card
Materials1 x A4 Card
Art Deco Backing Paper
Art Deco Design Sheet
Double sided tape
Foam Pads/Silicone Glue
Quickie Glue Pen
What You Need to Do
- Score and fold the A4 card in half to make an A5 card blank. Measure across the fold to 10.5cm and cut down the front of the card to make two sections.
- Open each section and from the cut, score a line to the opposite top corner on each piece to form triangles. Fold and re-enforce the score line with a bone folder to make two twisted easels.
- Cover your card with backing paper, attaching with glue or double sided tape.
- Cut out your chosen toppers and matt onto mirror card. Cut out following the shape of the toppers and leaving a small even gap around the edges. Attach the toppers to the front sections below the score lines with foam pads.
- Add a sentiment, small topper or embellishment to the inside back with foam pads to act as your stoppers. Make sure you place them at an angle the same as the front of the card.
- Attach a border strip along the long edge of the card base as shown.
- Finish with embellishments, gems and glitter.
Reasons to Shop at Debbi Moore?
- Safe Ordering through Sagepay
- Secure Delivery with our trusted couriers
- Guaranteed Quality art and craft products