Story Box Sheet
Pyramid Magic Sheet
Double sided tape
What You Need to Do
1.Download the Digi Kit from the website.
2. Print the sheets for your Story Box directly onto card, otherwise back onto card now to give support.
3. Cut along the solid lines and score on the broken.
4. We will work on the base first.
5. Make up the base box as shown in fig 1 and fig 2, making sure the design is on the base.
fig 1 fig 2
6. Next make the top which is a gatefold card with an aperture in the middle. Cut using a craft knife and ruler. See fig 3.
7. Make up the tray as shown below in fig 4 (yours should show the printed side facing you). Attach this inside your base. Make up your pyramid magic, position and attach to the inside of your box. (Top Tip: remember to add your glitter and gems to your topper before attaching to the inside of the box)
8. Position the gatefold card onto the box making sure you can see your pyramid magic through the aperture attaching with glue, (see fig 5). Attach a decorative frame around the aperture from the Embellishments page. (see fig 6)
9. Decorate the front of your card. Finish with gems, glitter and a wrap from the Embellishments page.
Top Tip: As an alternative you could make the front an A5 card instead of a gatefold, then use the page strips and book spine to make it look more like a book.