Shabby Chic Country Rose
1 x White A4 Card
Template from cd
Glue or double sided tape
Quickie Glue Pen
What You Need to Do
1. Transfer the markings from the Pop up Box Template onto card, cutting on the solid lines and scoring on the broken. Attach along the small tab to make the box shape. Allow the flaps to fall open.
2. Cut out the pop up box sheet along the marked lines. Attach each piece to the box. (There is one for the inside back, three for the each base side and three for the fold down flaps).
3. Cut two strips of card 9cm x 4cm. Measure across the long edge to 1cm and 8cm and score down the card. Put adhesive along the small tabs and attach inside the box evenly spaced apart and level with the top.
4. Cut out embellishments and flowers then attach to strips of acetate. Attach the inner pieces to the inside leaving even gaps between them. Add as many inner pieces as you wish. Arrange the embellishments to the inner sections and attach at different heights.
5. Add sentiments and embellishments to the box and finish with glitter and gems.