What You Need to Do
1. Score and fold and A4 card in half to make an A5 card blank.
2. Place your card landscape on your work surface and from the left hand side along the fold put a mark at 13cm. Cut down the front only to create two sections.
3. On the first section measure down the cut line to 13cm. Trim across the bottom to create a square. Along the score line at the point where you cut, score up towards the left hand corner. (This will make your twisted easel). The right hand section is your dome.
4. Cut a piece of backing paper to fit the back and attach with double sided tape or glue.
5. Cut your topper out and decoupage using either foam pads or silicone glue. Attach below the score line on the left. Fix the ribbon strip to the front as shown using double sided tape or glue.
6. Create two stoppers using the sentiments/snowflakes with foam pads and fix to either side as shown. One to hold the twisted easel and the other to hold the dome.
7. Finish off with gems and glitter.
Reasons to Shop at Debbi Moore?
- Safe Ordering through Sagepay
- Secure Delivery with our trusted couriers
- Guaranteed Quality art and craft products