Shabby Chic Vintage Discovery
Glue or double sided tape
Quickie Glue Pen
What You Need to Do
1. Cut a piece of card 20cm x 27.5cm. Along the short edge measure to 4cm and score across the card to make a tab.
2. Cut another piece of card 16cm x 27.5cm. Fold the card in half to create a DL shape. Along the fold on the right measure and mark to 10cm. From this mark cut 3.5cm through both thicknesses of card down the card. Bend the small section forwards and reinforce with a bone folder. Bend it backwords, again reinforcing. Open the card slightly and push the smaller section inside to create a stepper card. Attach this card to the other piece along the tab you created. You have created an easel stepper.
3. Cover the inside back and the front of the card with backing paper.
4. Back toppers onto card to give support and arrange around the front attaching with foam pads.
5. Attach a ribbon strip across the inside back and then attach a sentiment with foam pads to act as a stopper.
6. Using a Quickie Glue pen and ultra fine glitter, add glitter highlights to the image and gems to finish.