MaterialsWhite A4 Card
Template from Free cd
Double sided tape
Foam pads/silicone glue
What You Need to Do
- Print off the Goal Post Middle Stepper card from the free cd. Transfer the markings onto card, cutting on the solid lines and scoring on the broken.
- Cover the front sections with backing paper.
- Back your chosen toppers onto card to give extra support and cut out. Attach a ribbon strip across the bottom. Then arrange the toppers around the card until you are happy and attach using foam pads.
- Cut out and make up a paper bow. Attach over the ribbon strip.
- To finish add a flower embellishment, glitter highlights and gems.
Reasons to Shop at Debbi Moore?
- Safe Ordering through Sagepay
- Secure Delivery with our trusted couriers
- Guaranteed Quality art and craft products