Shabby Chic Cottage Garden Moments
MaterialsDigi Download or Shabby Chic Cottage Garden Moments cd rom
White A4 Card
Glue or double sided tape
What You Need to Do
- Print off the backing paper, toppers and paper bow from the download or the cd. Back the toppers onto card to give support.
- Measure along the short edge of one piece of card to 15cm. Cut down the full length of the card at this point. Fold in half to make a card blank.
- Cut another piece of card 15cm x 15 cm. Measure and mark across the top to 5cm and 10cm. Score down the card at these points making the first fold a mountain fold the second a valley fold. Attach this piece to the card blank to make a front stepper card.
- Matt backing paper slightly smaller than the front sections and attach using double sided tape or glue.
- Cut out a large topper and attach to the back with foam pads as shown.
- Make up a paper bow and attach to the front section.
- Attach a flower embellishment and a circular sentiment as shown. Finish with glitter highlights to the flowers.
Reasons to Shop at Debbi Moore?
- Safe Ordering through Sagepay
- Secure Delivery with our trusted couriers
- Guaranteed Quality art and craft products