Shabby Chic Vintage Birds
Materials1 White 8” x 8” Scalloped Card Blank
Design Sheet and Backing Paper from website or CD
Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap)
Double sided tape
What You Need to Do
- Blend distress ink around the edges of the front of the card.
- Tear backing paper to fit the front of the card. Before attaching, distress the edges of the paper as above. Attach using double sided tape or glue.
- Cut out the topper and position in the centre of the card. Before attaching, attach strips of gems around the card. Attach the topper with foam pads.
- Cut out a sentiment and distress the edges as before. Attach to the bottom right hand corner with foam pads.
- Wrap ribbon around the left hand side and tie a bow.
- Finish with gems and embellishments from your crafty stash.
Reasons to Shop at Debbi Moore?
- Safe Ordering through Sagepay
- Secure Delivery with our trusted couriers
- Guaranteed Quality art and craft products