Design Sheet from website
Backing Paper from website
Glue or double sided tape
Quickie Glue Pen
What You Need to Do
1. Print out the design sheet and backing paper. If your printer will take card, print the design sheet onto card. Otherwise back it onto card now to give support.
2. Holding an A4 card portrait, measure down the long edge to 3cm. Score across the card to make a small tab. Attach another piece of A4 card to create a card blank.
3. Cover the front of the card with backing paper, attaching with double sided tape or glue.
4. Cut out all the elements from the design sheet. Arrange around the card and attach with foam pads.
5. Add subtle highlights of glitter to finish.