Diva Earring Card
Create this beautiful card to display hand crafted earings. The papers used can be boughts as a Digi Paper kit from the Printable Downloads section of the website.
MaterialsTemplate from Website
A4 White Card
Fine Border Peel Offs
Glue or double sided tape
Quickie Glue Pen
What You Need to Do
- Print off the Large Middle Stepper template from the Free Downloads page on the website. Transfer all the markings onto card cutting on the solid lines and scoring on the broken. Attach the two pieces together where indicated on the template with double sided tape or glue. Gently push the card into shape and reinforce the score lines with a bone folder.
- Cover the front of the card with backing paper attaching with tape or glue.
- Back large topper onto card to give support and then cut out.
- Punch or pierce two holes where the lady’s earrings would be. Attach the topper centrally as shown using foam pads. Use thick foam pads or double them up to give the topper plenty of height.
- Cut out a ribbon strip and matt onto mirror card. Cut out leaving a small even gap around the edges then attach across the bottom as shown.
- Cut out a sentiment and matt onto mirror card as above. Attach over the ribbon strip with foam pads as shown.
- Using a Quickie Glue pen, dot over the card then pour over kaleidoscope glitter to add glitter highlights. Tipp off the excess onto a piece of paper and pour back into the glitter pot.
- To finish pop your earrings through the holes to display them on the front of the card.
Reasons to Shop at Debbi Moore?
- Safe Ordering through Sagepay
- Secure Delivery with our trusted couriers
- Guaranteed Quality art and craft products