Project of the Month October - Shabby Chic Vintage Rose Stepper Card
Create this beautiful vintage card using the free papers in the Printable Downloads.
Glue or double sided tape
Quickie Glue Pen
What You Need to Do
1. Score and fold the A4 card in half to make an A5 card blank.
2. Back the design sheet onto card to give support.
3. Working with the card landscape cover the front of the card with backing paper.
4. Cut out the elements from the design sheet. Position the main topper on the card in the middle along the fold and put a pencil mark either side. From the marks lightly draw a line down the card 6.5cm. Cut down these marks so you have three sections. Fold the middle section forwards and reinforce the fold line with a bone folder. Then fold it back again reinforce with a bone folder. Open the card slightly and push this section inside the card. This will create a middle stepper card.
5. Using a corner rounder, round all the corners of the card.
6. Attach the main topper to the middle step.
7. Attach a ribbon strip across the front and then a sentiment with foam pads.
8. Use the butterfly embellishments to add extra interest to the front.
9. Using a Quickie Glue pen and ultra fine glitter, add glitter highlights to the image and sentiment to finish.