Project of the month - September Christmas Elegance Shaped Card
This beautiful image is a free download for you to use. Go to Printable Downloads, Free Downloads and look for Christmas Elegance Design Sheet.
MaterialsA4 White Card
Print Magic (Crystal)
Versa Mark Ink
Strip of acetate
EquipmentTrimmer/ Craft Knife
Double Sided Tape
What You Need to Do
- Print and cut out your design sheet. If your printer will take it print directly onto card otherwise back onto card now to give suppor
- Lay the front face down onto a piece of card and lightly draw around it with a pencil. Cut on the inside of the pencil line.
- The blank piece of card will be the back of the card. From the top measure down approximately 3cm and score across to create a small tab. Put adhesive on the small tab and attach the front on top. Trim any white sections showing.
- Roughly cut out a sentiment. Ink over the whole of the sentiment with Versa Mark Ink. Pour over the Print Magic and tip off the excess. Carefully heat from underneath until the powder has melted. Cut out and attach to a small strip of acetate. Attach the acetate to the back of the card and allow the sentiment to hang over the front as shown.
- Using a Quickie Glue pen and ultra fine glitter, add glitter highlights to the image.
Reasons to Shop at Debbi Moore?
- Safe Ordering through Sagepay
- Secure Delivery with our trusted couriers
- Guaranteed Quality art and craft products