Pixieland Shaped Easel
This unusually shaped easel was created using the Pixieland cd. It was part of the Workshop projects that have been done at various Craft Events this year.
Design Sheet from cd
Backing Paper from cd
Double sided tape
Foam Pads/Silicone Glue
Quickie Glue Pen
What You Need to Do
- Print out the backing paper and design sheet from the cd. If your printer will take it, print the design sheet directly onto card otherwise back onto card now to give support.
- Cut out all the elements from the design sheet.
- Score and fold the A4 card in half to make an A5 card blank. Holding the card landscape, (with the fold along the top), place one of the larger toppers onto the card and lightly draw around it. Make sure you go right up to the fold line.
- Cut through both thicknesses of card and cut about half a cm outside the line. Do not cut through the fold line. Fold the front in half to make an easel card.
- Cover the front and both insides of the card with backing paper. Attach using double sided tape or glue.
- Attach one of the toppers to the front below the score line, with foam pads.
- Attach one topper to the inside back, leaving a small even gap around the edges.
- Turn the other topper and attach using foam pads as shown.
- Use one of the smaller elements from the design sheet and attach to the inside back to act as a stopper. Make sure you use foam pads to give a little depth.
- Add glitter highlights and gems to finish.
Reasons to Shop at Debbi Moore?
- Safe Ordering through Sagepay
- Secure Delivery with our trusted couriers
- Guaranteed Quality art and craft products