Create a beautiful box to store your jewellery. Decorate it with your favourite papers and stamped images. Use our free Template from our Free Downloads section of the website.
Jewellery Box Template
Strong Double sided tape
Foam pads/silicon glue
What You Need to Do
1. Print off all three pages of the template. (Please note: the wrap page has enough to do one and a half wraps and the box page makes one box).
2. Transfer all the markings from the templates onto the card. Cut on solid lines and score on the broken lines.
3. Make up at least four boxes and use strong tape or glue to hold the sides in place.
4. Make up two wraps per box. Position them one on the bottom and the other on top. Secure at the sides with strong tape or glue. This ensures the wrap is strong.
5. Attach the four wraps onto the base making sure the gaps face outwards on each side. Slot in the boxes to make sure they fit.
6. If you wish to make your box higher then repeat the above steps until you have the height and amount of boxes you require.
7. Attach the lid on top with strong tape or glue.
8. Using the base of your box as a template, draw around it and cut papers to fit the base and the lid.
9. Attach the paper using double sided tape or glue. Blend distress ink around the edges using a blending tool.
10. Cut backing papers to fit each section that faces outwards on your box. Attach using double sided tape or glue. Blend distress ink as above.
11. Attach embellishments around the box with silicone glue.
12. Add glitter highlights to the lid using a quickie glue pen and ultra fine glitter.
13. Add paper flowers and embellishments from your crafty stash to the lid.