Daydream Magic - Birthday Card
Materials8” x 8” White Card Blank
Versa Fine Ink
What You Need to Do1) Cut green card slightly smaller than the card front and attach.
2) Matt two pieces of backing paper onto pink card leaving a small even gap around the edges. Arrange over the card and attach as shown.
3) Cut out a square topper and attach towards the top right corner with foam pads to give extra dimension.
4) Cut out a flower from backing paper. Gently shape and attach to the bottom left corner with foam pads or silicon glue.
5) Stamp a sentiment onto white card. Matt onto pink and green card and attach as shown with foam pads.
6) Finish with glitter highlights and gems.
Reasons to Shop at Debbi Moore?
- Safe Ordering through Sagepay
- Secure Delivery with our trusted couriers
- Guaranteed Quality art and craft products