Journey to Wonderland - Alice
MaterialsA4 white card
Topper Sheet from CD
Backing Papers from CD
EquipmentTrimmer/ Craft Knife
Double Sided Tape/Craft Glue
Sticky pads/Silicone glue
What You Need to Do1. Score the A4 card in half to make an A5 card blank
2. Cut the front of the card blank in half at 10cm.
3. Score the bottom half from the centre fold to the bottom outside corner.
4. Cut the top half at 7.5cm and then score the remaining section at 3.75cm.
5. Re-inforce all of your score lines to ensure crisp folds, this helps the card to stand up well.
6. Cover the inside of the card blank with one of the backing papers using double sided tape or craft glue.
7. Cover the front of both folded sections of the front with the other backing paper using double sided tape or craft glue.
8. Cut out the ribbon strip from the topper sheet and attach across the bottom of the inside of the card as shown.
9. Cut out your toppers and attach the Alice one centrally to the diagonal card front using foam pads or silicone glue (if using silicone glue you now need to put your project to one side before continuing, to allow it to dry) Make sure you only apply adhesive to the bottom left hand side of the topper as this is the only part you will be attaching. The top will be free standing.
10. Attach the Simple Smile sentiment to the 'half' easel - again using foam pads or silicone and only attaching to the bottom half because the top will be free standing.
11. Finally attach your two 'stoppers' these are what makes your easels stand up - they need to be attached using foam pads or silicone glue to give height. To work out where to attach them simply fold your easel and then attach your 'stopper' to the base of the card - this ensures you have the stopper in exactly the right place.
Reasons to Shop at Debbi Moore?
- Safe Ordering through Sagepay
- Secure Delivery with our trusted couriers
- Guaranteed Quality art and craft products