Crackerbox Mice Scene Card
MaterialsA4 White Card
Scene Card sheets
What You Need to Do1. Print out the Scene Card Template from the website. Transfer all the markings from the template onto card cutting on the solid lines and scoring on the broken.
2. Cut out the elements from the scene card, (there are two sheets per card).
3. Attach the frame to the frame template using tape or glue and trim to fit.
4. Wrap largest tab around the back of the scene towards the top and attach. Repeat to the other side. Then wrap one of smallest tabs around the bottom and attach the frame on top. Repeat to the other side.
5. Wrap a small tab around the frame near the bottom. Repeat to the other side. Attach the next layer on top.
6. Wrap a small tab around layer 2 near the bottom. Repeat to the other side. Attach the front section on top either with tabs, foam pads or flat the choice is yours.
7. Use the extra elements to add extra interest and dimension to the scene.
8. Finish with glitter highlights and gems.
Reasons to Shop at Debbi Moore?
- Safe Ordering through Sagepay
- Secure Delivery with our trusted couriers
- Guaranteed Quality art and craft products