Floral Moments Domecard Project
Create this stunning card which is made to impress!
Materials1 A4 Card
Dome Card Sheets
Glitter/Gems/Border Peel offs
Glue or double sided tape
Quickie Glue Pen
Scissors or Paper trimmer
What You Need to Do1. Print off the dome card sheet from the downloads section. Print onto card if you can otherwise back onto card now to give support.
2. Cut on the solid lines and score on the broken.
3. Cover the front with the pieces attaching with double sided tape or glue.
4. Cut out and make up the decoupage using foam pads or silicone glue. Shape the pieces slightly with a bone folder before layering up. (If using silicone put your work to one side to dry for about an hour).TO DO A DOME CARD
5. Add glitter to your topper at this point if you wish then attach to the inside back of your card as shown.
6. Cut a piece of acetate 17.5cm x 20cm.
7. Put a piece of double sided tape or glue along each of the long sides of the acetate. Position to the inside fronts of the card gates near the score lines and attach. Put a small piece of tape or glue on the edges of the card fronts and attach to the acetate.
8. Add ribbon strips and sentiment to finish.TO DO A GATEFOLD
1. Do stages 1 to 4.
2. Cut two pieces of acetate 20cm x 7cm.
3. Put adhesive along the top and bottom and along one of the long sides of the acetate. Position
to the inside fronts of the card gates near the score lines and lining up the top and bottom then attach.
4. Cut out a sentiment and attach to the inside back as shown using foam pads.
5. Add border peel offs along the acetate edge to finish.
Top Tip: The card fronts will meet allowing space for the decoupage underneath.
Reasons to Shop at Debbi Moore?
- Safe Ordering through Sagepay
- Secure Delivery with our trusted couriers
- Guaranteed Quality art and craft products