Materials2 A4 White Card
Design Sheet, Papers
What You Need to Do1. Cut pieces of white card to measure 22.5cm x 20cm and 20cm x 20cm. Using the larger piece measure 2.5cm along the longest edge and score down the card at this point. Fold with bone folder, attach to the other piece of card by wrapping the tab round the back and sticking with glue or double sided tape.
2. Attach your chosen backing paper to fit the front of the card leaving a small even gap around the card to create a white border.
3. Cut out and make up the topper using foam pads or silicone glue.
(If using silicone put your work to one side
to dry for about an hour). Attach the topper to the card as shown with foam pads.
4. Fix the ribbon strip to the left hand edge of the card as shown.
5. Cut out and layer up some flower embellishments. Attach around the card with foam pads to add dimension.
6. Add a sentiment to the top left hand side of the card at an angle as shown.
7. To finish the card add self adhesive gems and glitter highlights as you wish.
Reasons to Shop at Debbi Moore?
- Safe Ordering through Sagepay
- Secure Delivery with our trusted couriers
- Guaranteed Quality art and craft products