Christmas Fairies Volume 1
Materials2 x A4 White Card
What You Need to Do1. Measure and mark across the long edge of one piece of card to 20cm. Cut down the card at this point.
2. Measure and mark across the long edge of
the other piece of card at 20cm and 23cm. Score down the card at the 20cm mark and cut down the card at the 23cm. Fold to create a small tab.
3. Attach both pieces together along the small tab, butting the other piece up to the score line.
4. Cut paper to fit front and inside back of your card. Attach as shown.
5. Measure across the fold to 12cm and then cut across the front of the card. Score and fold the larger piece in half to make an easel.
6. Cut 5cm off the smaller piece then fold in half to make a smaller easel.
7. Cut out and back your main topper onto mirror card. Cut out following the shape of your topper leaving a small even gap around the edges. Attach to the largest easel below score line.
8. Back a sentiment onto mirror card as before and attach to the smaller section. Back a piece of ribbon strip onto mirror card and attach as shown below the topper.
Reasons to Shop at Debbi Moore?
- Safe Ordering through Sagepay
- Secure Delivery with our trusted couriers
- Guaranteed Quality art and craft products