Create a fun Easter card from our beautiful new Vintage Heaven, Fluttery Dreams collection
Materials1 Square card blank
Vintage Heave Flutterby Design Sheet
Vintage Heave Flutterby Sentiments
Vintage Heave Flutterby Backing Papers
Glue or double sided tape
Quickie Glue Pen
What You Need to Do1. Using one of the card blanks, fold the top part of your card in half in half to make an easel card blank.
2. Using backing paper cover the inside and the step using double sided tape or glue.
3. Use a contrasting paper and tear the edge to give a vintage feel and fix ontop as shown using double sided tape or glue.
4. Cut out a ribbon strip along the inside of the card with double sided tape or glue.
5. Cut out a large topper and fix to the front of the easel as shown using foam pads.
6. Then cut out a sentiment and fix to the inside base using foam pads to act as a stopper.
7. Using co-ordinated papers, cut strips out and fold to create petals as shown. Layer to colours up fixing together with glue. Finish off the centre of the flower by fixing a gem. Attach flower on top of the ribbon strip as shown.
8. Decorate with glitter highlights and gems to finish.
Reasons to Shop at Debbi Moore?
- Safe Ordering through Sagepay
- Secure Delivery with our trusted couriers
- Guaranteed Quality art and craft products