Mother's Day Project
Make this gorgeous card in minutes with this simple technique
MaterialsA4 White Card
Backing Paper from free papers
Design Sheet from free papers
Pink vellum paper
What You Need to Do
- Take an A4 sheet and turn it landscape. Then fold it in half to make an a5 card black, then flip it over so the spine is on the right hand side. Then take the top layer and fold back onto itself as shown.
- To give a different twist on a fold back card, curve the edges as shown, by drawing a curve and cutting around the edge.
- Cover the panels of the card with backing papers using double sided tape or glue.
- Attach ribbon strip to the left hand side with double sided tape or glue.
- Cut out a large topper and attach to the centre of the card with foam pads
- Cut out the flower embellishment and layer it up using foam pads or silicone glue. Remember if you are using silicone glue, make sure you leave it to dry for about an hour.
- Cut out and the 2 sentiment to the left hand side as shown, making sure you only put the foam pads on one side.
- Finish with self adhesive gems and glitter. Top tip, to add more dimension make sure you add glitter around the fur on the main topper by using a quickie glue pen and glitter.
Reasons to Shop at Debbi Moore?
- Safe Ordering through Sagepay
- Secure Delivery with our trusted couriers
- Guaranteed Quality art and craft products