Step into spring
Make this gorgeous Spring card to get rid of your winter Blues!
A4 White Card
Fine Border Peel Offs
What You Need to Do
- Score and fold an A4 card in half to make an A5 card blank. Turn your card so that the fold is along the top.
- Along the fold measure and mark at 3cm from the left hand side and 3cm from the right. From these marks draw a line 9.5cm long. Draw a line across the card to create a rectangle. Cut along these lines through both thicknesses of card to create a goal post card.
- Cover the front and back of the card with backing paper using the card as a guide.
- Score and fold a piece of acetate in half and position it with the fold along the top. Trim approximately 2cm off the bottom edges and from one sides. Attach to the inside of the card lining up the folds.
- Cut out and make up the pyramid topper using foam pads. Position the topper onto a piece of white card and lightly draw around it. Cut out this shape and put to one side. Attach the topper to the centre of the acetate as shown.
- Attach the blank shape to the back of the topper and the back of the acetate. This will hide the glue and give you somewhere to write.
- Attach a ribbon strip to the inside back or cover it with backing paper. The choice is yours.
- Add fine border peel offs around the front edges and around a sentiment. Attach the sentiment to the front with foam pads.
- Finish with self adhesive gems and glitter highlights.
Reasons to Shop at Debbi Moore?
- Safe Ordering through Sagepay
- Secure Delivery with our trusted couriers
- Guaranteed Quality art and craft products