Tea Light Glamour
Make this wonderful card that also doubles as a wonderful gift!
MaterialsA4 Pearlised Card
Template from Free cd
What You Need to Do
- Print off the Tea Light Card template from the website. Transfer all the markings onto card making sure you cut on the solid lines and score on the broken.
- Reinforce all the score lines with a bone folder and gently push into shape. Wrap the tea light holder box over so you can mark where the backing paper needs to go.
- Decorate the front of the card with backing paper attaching with double sided tape or glue.
- Cut out a ribbon strip and toppers and matt onto mirror card. Cut out following the shapes and leaving a small even gap around the edges. Attach the ribbon strip towards the left of the card. Attach the topper centrally with foam pads. Add a sentiment topper as shown with foam pads.
- Cover the inside with co-ordinating backing paper and add toppers as before.
- Cut a strip of acetate 15.5cm x 3.5cm and attach to the inside of the aperture on the tea light holder. Push into shape and attach making up the box shape. Attach a strip of backing paper to the inside. Secure one end of the box and pop in four tea lights then secure the other end. Cut strips of backing paper and attach around the box as shown.
- Finish with self adhesive gems and ultra fine glitter.
Reasons to Shop at Debbi Moore?
- Safe Ordering through Sagepay
- Secure Delivery with our trusted couriers
- Guaranteed Quality art and craft products