Best of the Bunch
Become the best of the bunch by creating this gorgeous bunch of winter roses.
MaterialsA4 white card
Backing Papers from downloads
Flower decoupage from downloads
EquipmentTrimmer/ Craft Knife
Double Sided Tape
What You Need to Do
- Score and fold an A4 card in half to make an A5 card blank.
- Cut out your backing paper and attach using double sided tape or glue. Then cut out some corners from a co-ordinated paper and attached at the top and bottom as shown.
- Cut out and attach a ribbon strip along the bottom using double sided tape or glue.
- Cut out and make up your decoupage topper using foam pads or silicone glue. If using silicone glue leave your work to one side to dry for an hour.
- Fix your topper to the middle left hand side using foam pads.
- Matt and layer your sentiment using the kraft card. Then wrap raffia or string round the bottom as shown. Attach to the centre of the card using foam pads.
- Cut out a sentiment and fix to the right hand side with foam pads as shown.
- To finish add glitter highlights using a quickie glue pen.
Reasons to Shop at Debbi Moore?
- Safe Ordering through Sagepay
- Secure Delivery with our trusted couriers
- Guaranteed Quality art and craft products