Build a Fairy Christmas
This Christmas, we hope your fairy wishes come true for you!
Materials1 x A4 Card
Double sided tape
Foam Pads/Silicone Glue
Quickie Glue Pen
What You Need to Do
- Score and fold the A4 card in half to make an A5 card blank. Measure across the fold to 13cm and cut down the front of the card to make two sections. Score and fold the small section in half then cut along this score line. Fold in half again to make a small easel.
- Open the larger section and from the cut line on the right next to the fold, score to the opposite top corner on the left to create two triangles. Reinforce the score line with a bone folder.
- Attach backing paper to the front sections below the score lines and the inside back with double sided tape or glue.
- Cut out your chosen toppers and matt onto mirror card. Cut out following the shape of the toppers and leaving a small even gap around the edges. Attach the toppers to the front sections below the score lines with foam pads.
- Add a sentiment, small topper or ribbon strip to the inside back with foam pads to act as your stoppers. Make sure you place one at an angle the same as the front of the card.
- Finish with embellishments, gems and glitter.
Reasons to Shop at Debbi Moore?
- Safe Ordering through Sagepay
- Secure Delivery with our trusted couriers
- Guaranteed Quality art and craft products