Letter to Santa
Create this beautiful festive card to make sure you get on the nice list!
MaterialsA4 White Card
Magic Dust glitters
Glue or double sided tape
Quickie Glue Pen
What You Need to Do
- Using the card landscape, score and fold the A4 card at 9cm and 23.2cm from the left hand side.
- Cover the front with your chosen backing paper.
- Cut out your toppers and fix to the front of the card as shown using foam pads.
- Cover the inside section of the card using your chosen backing paper, then fix a sentiment topper in the middle using double sided tape.
- Cut out a sentiment and fix to the top right hand side using foam pads.
- Using the magic dust glitter and a quickie glue pen add glitter hightlights along the snow images.
- Finish by making a bow using the red ribbon and fix to the top left using silicone glue.
Reasons to Shop at Debbi Moore?
- Safe Ordering through Sagepay
- Secure Delivery with our trusted couriers
- Guaranteed Quality art and craft products