What could be cuter than a Bobbin and Friends Easel Card!
MaterialsDesign Sheet from website
Backing paper from website
1 x A4 Card
Glue or double sided tape
Quickie Glue Pen
What You Need to Do
- Print off the backing paper and design sheet from the cd.
- Score and fold the A4 card in half to make an A5 card blank.
- Measure and mark across the fold at 6cm and 15cm. Cut down the front of the card at these marks to create three sections.
- With the card landscape (fold at the top), cut the first section to 10cm in length. Leave the centre section then cut the last section 12cm in length.
- Score and fold each section in half to create three easels.
- Cover the inside back with mirror card attaching with double sided tape or glue. Cut backing paper slightly smaller and matt on top.
- Cover each easel below the score line with mirror card and backing paper as above.
- Matt three toppers onto mirror card and cut out following the shape and leaving a small even gap around the edges. Attach to each easel below the score line with foam pads.
- Make three stoppers from embellishments and a sentiment as shown. Attach using foam pads. (If using buttons tie ribbon through the holes before attaching).
- Add highlights of glitter using a Quickie Glue pen and ultra fine glitter to finish.
Reasons to Shop at Debbi Moore?
- Safe Ordering through Sagepay
- Secure Delivery with our trusted couriers
- Guaranteed Quality art and craft products