One Fine Lady
Time a step back in time to a bygone era with this dainty card from the one fine lady collection
MaterialsTemplate from website
2 A4 Black Card
What You Need to Do
1. Print off your template from the website. Transfer all the markings to your cards cutting on the solid lines and scoring on the broken lines.
2. Cut backing paper to fit the front outside edges of your card.
3. Attach the front to the back where stated on your template using double sided tape.
4. Reinforce the score lines on the front with a bone folder. Cover the slider with backing paper and then slot it in place, (make sure all your edges are stuck down). Attach the front to the slider where stated putting double sided tape on the back below the score line at the bottom. Line up the bottom edge.
5. Cut a piece of backing paper to fit the front middle panel below the score line as shown.
6. Cut out and make up your decoupage using foam pads or silicone glue. Put your work to one side to dry if using silicone.
7. Matt onto a piece of black card. Cut around leaving a small gap around the edges and following the shape of your topper. Attach to the middle panel on top of the backing paper.
8. Attach ribbon using strong tape, silicone or even staple it, to act as a pulley.
9. Pull the pulley to reveal the inside. Add a sentiment using double sided tape to be revealed when pulled.
10. Finish by adding gems.
Top Tip : If you wish cut out the background of your decoupage and matt the made up decoupage onto hand woven or glitter paper to give a different look.
Reasons to Shop at Debbi Moore?
- Safe Ordering through Sagepay
- Secure Delivery with our trusted couriers
- Guaranteed Quality art and craft products