Art Deco Christmas Elegance
Ooze with Elegance as you create this beautiful Art Deco Christmas Elegance card.
MaterialsA4 Backing Paper
Double sided tape
Foam Pads/Silicone Glue
Quickie Glue Pen
What You Need to Do
1. Cut out a piece of 18.5cm x 30.7cm. Then mark and score at the 10.5cm and 25.6cm This will create your side gatefold card.
2. Cut out your decoupage topper and fix it to the left hand side as shown.
3. Using the shape of the topper as a guide, trim down the card as shown.
4. Decoupage up all the elements of your topper using foam pads or silicone glue.
5. Cover all sections of your card with backing paper, using double sided tape or glue.
6. Cut out your sentiment and fix it to the right hand side as shown using foam pads.
7. Using a Quickie glue pen, add glitter around the main topper.
8. Finish by adding gems around the card and the topper.
Reasons to Shop at Debbi Moore?
- Safe Ordering through Sagepay
- Secure Delivery with our trusted couriers
- Guaranteed Quality art and craft products