Colour and Craft Panel Card
Create this gorgeous dual use card - colour therapy for you and a highly personalised card for a loved one!
MaterialsA4 white card
Topper from CD
Sentiment from CD
What You Need to Do
1. Print off your topper from the cd. Then colour in using promarkers or other colouring medium.
2. Fold the A4 card in half to make an A5 card. Cut down the coloured card a little bit smaller than the card. Wrap the lace and the ribbon around the centre of the coloured card and fix to the white card using double sided tape or glue.
3. Fix your topper to the centre of the card using foam pads as shown.
4. Print off a sentiment and colouring in using the same colour tones as the main topper.
5. Fix the sentiment to the top right hand side as shown.
Reasons to Shop at Debbi Moore?
- Safe Ordering through Sagepay
- Secure Delivery with our trusted couriers
- Guaranteed Quality art and craft products