Floral Moments Card
With Spring in the air, here is a lovely bright Floral Card.
MaterialsA4 2 x cream Card
Backing Paper from Floral Moments CD
Decoupage from Floral Moments CD
What You Need to Do
1. Using the cream card, cut one sheet down to 21.5cm x 17cm and the other to 24.5cm x 17cm. Measure and score the last sheet at 9.5cm, 14.5cm and 19.5cm.
2. Fix the second sheet of card to the right hand side of the card as shown.
3. Print out the topper and make up the decoupage elements. If you are using silicone glue, make sure you leave your work to dry for about an hour.
4. Fix the topper to the left hand side of the card as shown.
5. Attach a contrasting paper to the left hand side as shown.
6. Cut out extra flowers and butterflies, fix them around the left hand side of the card.
7. Choose a sentiment verse and fix with double sided tape or glue to the right hand side.
8. Decorate the inside with extra papers and embellishments.
9. Finish with glitter highlights and self adhesive gems.
Reasons to Shop at Debbi Moore?
- Safe Ordering through Sagepay
- Secure Delivery with our trusted couriers
- Guaranteed Quality art and craft products