Spring Fairies Square Card
Make this gorgeous Spring Fairies Card - just in time for Mother's Day.
Materials2 x White A4 Card Blank
Double sided tape
Foam Pads/Silicone Glue
Quickie Glue Pen
What You Need to Do
- Measure across the long edge of one of the A4 cards to 21cm and cut down the card at this point. Measure across the other piece and put a mark at 21cm and 24cm. Score down the card at the 21cm mark and cut down the 24cm. This will create a small tab. Wrap the tap around the other piece of card and attach using double sided tape or glue. This will make a large square card blank.
- Cover the front with your backing paper using double sided glue or tape.
- Using the coloured paper, cut a piece of paper slightly smaller than the large topper and attach to the centre of the card as shown. Attach using tape or glue and leaving an even gap around the outside edges.
- Cut out the elements from your decoupage flower and layer using foam pads or silicone glue.
- Cut out your ribbon strip, and small topper, then matt and layer using the coloured paper and fix to the card using glue or tape.
- Fix your decoupage flower on top of the ribbon strip.
- Using a Quickie glue pen, add glitter around the main topper and to the fairy wings.
- Finish by cutting out and adding a sentiment.
Reasons to Shop at Debbi Moore?
- Safe Ordering through Sagepay
- Secure Delivery with our trusted couriers
- Guaranteed Quality art and craft products