Twit Twoo just for You!
Doing this project will be a hoot!!
MaterialsWhite A4 Card
Template from website
Design Sheet from free papers
Backing Paper from free papers
Double sided tape
Foam Pads/Silicone Glue
Quickie Glue Pen
What You Need to Do
- Print off the Goalpost Middle Stepper card from the website. Transfer the markings onto card, cutting on the solid lines and scoring on the broken.
- Cover the front sections with backing paper.
- Back your chosen toppers onto card to give extra support and cut out. Attach a ribbon strip across the bottom. Then arrange the toppers around the card until you are happy and attach using foam pads.
- Cut out and make up a paper bow. Attach over the ribbon strip.
- To finish add a flower embellishment, glitter highlights and gems.
Reasons to Shop at Debbi Moore?
- Safe Ordering through Sagepay
- Secure Delivery with our trusted couriers
- Guaranteed Quality art and craft products